Be the envy of all your friends with this beautiful golden jade nail design! Let your nails sparkle and shine with a light green marble pattern topped with golden chips. The square oval shape adds a unique touch to your look, making it extra special. Don't settle for anything less than perfect!
Green and gold | Green nails | Press on nails
Color: Green and gold
The Kit includes 36 nails, a nail file, & 3 sheets of jelly adhesive taps
- Salon Quality - Engineered to be stronger, thicker, and more durable than the average press-on nails.
- Strong & Durables - Our nails are crafted from top-notch recycled ABS acrylic material, making them resistant to chipping, breaking, and bending.
- Natural Contour - The base of the nails has a subtle give, enabling them to fit the contours of your natural nails, delivering a secure yet comfortable wearing experience.
- Includes 36 Nails - We offers the greatest amount of nails available on the market, ensuring fully customization for a perfect fit and a more extended period of use.
- Long Lasting - Our jelly adhesive tab is of superior strength and will provide you with a long-lasting effect without putting your natural nails at risk from glue-based adhesives!
- TIME and MONEY - Say goodbye to the salon and reclaim your time and money!
1. Wash and dry hands thoroughly(remove excess oils).
2. Before applying jelly adhesive tabs, use the provided nail file to gently file your nail beds enough to create a rough surface for the tabs to adhere to.
3. Match press-on nails to each of your natural nails, put them in order.
4.Apply each jelly tabs to your natural nails. At 45 degree angle, place the press-on nail against the cuticle of your natural nails.
5. Press down on each nail for at least 5-10 seconds.
Nails Ingredients: ABS Plastic
Nail Glue Ingredients: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, BHA
Your order will be shipped within 48 hours from when you place your order. With that being said, sometimes there are slight delays but we try our best to keep fulfillment within this timeframe. See FAQs for more info.